My dogs Eddie and Roger look so much alike but are really quite different. Eddie is 18 months old and is a corgi mix while Roger is 5 years old and more Jack Russell. I use my Friendly Dog Leash at least 3 times a day because they are very active dogs and need to get out of our townhouse. For small dogs they are very strong breaking 3 retractable leashes in the past year. It is nice to not have to untangle them as the dart around picking different scents. I have also started using harnesses for Roger and Eddie. Not only are they better for the dogs but also keeps their feet from being tangled up in the leads. As Susan said, if the leads become tangled or braided, shake them with the handle and the unique coupler will unravel them. I have checked Amazon.com, PETCO and PETSMART multiple leash systems and none looked as strong and well designed as Friendly Dog Leash.
- Nicely packaged Friendly Dog Leash Walkers make great gifts! Neatly packaaged. Great to give as a gift!
- Sue Stewart owner of Friend Dog Leash Walker and dog lover. Sue Stewart owner and fellow dog lover.
- Walk 2 or more dogs safely. Safely walk two dogs
- Belt loop T-Bolt for hands free walking
- Hands free dog walking. Hand free dog walking
The "Friendly Dog Leash"® Walker, LLC.
163 Cabin In The Laurel Road
Bakersville, NC 28705
Email: Sue Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org